Install MSD Manuals
You'll be able to access it in your app bar from any page on Univadis
A trusted medical reference for more than 110 years, The MSD Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy is one of the world's most widely used medical references for doctors, medical students, and health care professionals.
With nearly 4,000 pages written by hundreds of independent experts in their fields, The MSD Manual addresses the mechanism and cause, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of over 2,000 diseases and disorders. This classic medical reference includes expanded discussions and additional sections, making it a helpful point-of-care tool.
Some of the additions include:
• A new full-color diagram showing skin, eye, and oral disorders
• Expanded discussions of over 85 symptoms, including chest pain, cough, and edema
• New sections on topics in geriatric medicine
• More on financial issues in health care
• An appendix listing Normal Laboratory Values
• Bulleted diagnosis and treatment summaries
Additionally, new sections have been added to cover important issues in geriatric medicine, including timely topics such as:
• Ways to approach the Geriatric Patient
• Prevention of Disease and Disability in the Elderly
• Quality of Life and Therapeutic Objectives
• Provision of Care
• Gait Disorders
• Fall Injuries in the Elderly
• Social Issues in the Elderly
• The Older Driver
• Funding Health Care for the Elderly
Content is segmented into sections so you can find relevant information quickly. You can also browse by symptom, or view an alphabetic index of all topics.
Get full online access to the world's most widely used medical reference.
In 1899, Merck/MSD began publishing The MSD Manual as a commitment to medicine and the dedicated health care professionals who practice it. With that same enthusiasm for sharing knowledge and celebrating new advancements, Univadis® makes accessing these important volumes as easy as logging in. You'll have thousands of regularly updated clinical topics instantly at your fingertips.
Univadis® gives you full online access to The MSD Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy. Relevant for every medical specialty and condition, this essential reference continues to provide the latest information on diagnosing and treating medical disorders.
About the content provider(s)
MSD Publishing Group
For over a century, MSD Publishing Group has been dedicated to providing trusted medical and scientific information to doctors, nurses, chemists, veterinarians, pharmacists, and other health care professionals.
In partnership with MSD Research Laboratories, the company focuses on publishing best-selling reference books on a non-profit basis, offering some of the best, most timely, accessible, and relevant resources in the world.